View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
Has anybody went through the procedure to de-register the reader with Kobo and Adobe? Any emailing to support involved?

I am thinking of giving my Touch to my son when and if I upgrade to Aura...
Connect the Touch to your computer, open ADE and deauthorize the Touch. I'd then suggest a factory reset if you want a clean Touch to hand over or logging out of your account if you want to leave sideloaded books, fonts, etc. in place. After you've handed the Touch over, he can connect it to ADE and reauthorize to allow borrowing DRMed library books or reading DRMed books that you have purchased.

No emails to support should be needed.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote