View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by centuryx476 View Post
Hello, I am very new to the forum and still going thru it and learning. And for the record what an amazing piece of software.

What I want to ask is. Is it possible to customize the calibre library so that I have different sections. Like my history books, my science fiction books etc.

Does this involve creating columns. Or a series of tags? Or has someone already did this before and if so please point me to that thread.

Thank you
IMHO The simplest is ONE BIG Library (just like the old B&M ones ) and use TAGS (as many as you want).

The to find a topic/subject, simply click on the desired TAG in the 'tags' section of the Tag browser.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote