View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #22132
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I'm so mad today I can't even type about it! I spent much of today standing outside in the rain trying to cool off, so that I wouldn't trash my office -- and anyone unfortunate to enter it!

Going home to drink heavily and annoy my cats! Every now & then they have to earn all those cat treats -- by humoring my evil moods! Perhaps laser pointer tag tonight! You play it by shining the red dot on one cat's tail - making sure another cat sees it. Hours of fun! And exercise! [No cats are injured during this game. Only bruised feelings -- soon soothed with extra snacks]
At least you made the smart choice. I've left work more than once for fear of what I might do if I stayed. Taking a chance on getting wrote up for leaving without permission is a lot better than being arrested for losing control.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote