View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #109
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes as long as they're whispersync for voice ready I am sure it will. You can go to Audible library and look for the compatible ones.

I am almost ready to leap for a new Fire. I noticed last night my old one has a nick the size of a pixel under the glass. It might have been there since I owned it but I never saw it till I was using a booklight to shine over it last night to clean the screen in the dark. Still you know me I am worried about it. I love my KF! I use it every night.
I'll have to check audible out. I really like mt KFC too. What size are you thinking of getting
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote