View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphiedee View Post
I was wondering why the nook passes validation in Sigil but fails in The Apple Store and B&N
Sigil does not use epubcheck to validate epubs. You may want to use epubcheck or the IDPF online validator to validate your books.

Quote:
Can someone tell me if ( other than opening accounts in the Apple Store and B& N to see for myself is there anyway to test the pubs or do I have to upload to accounts and see for myself.
Use epubcheck. If your epub validates with the current version (3.0b5-pre), download epubcheck 1.1 and validate your book with it.

Quote:
Last is, what is causing these errors?
Most likely syntax errors in the publication files.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote