View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #28
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryEnthusiast View Post
Have you ever wondered like I do? Why should consumers be bothered with the task of finding and then installing different e-readers in order to read books on their mobile devices? Isn't it the job of mobile device makers to make sure their users have a good reading experience on their devices?
For an eReading device certainly but for a tablet, not so much. There is no indication that any particular user is interested in eBook reading on a tablet. Many buy it for other purposes. I do think Apple's supplied iBook reader meets the needs of most of their customers and others can augment it with the app of their choice. I think that is the design goal of a tablet.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote