View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #85
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I don't have the Nook STR, but my exoerience with all sorts of devices is that the first % off (from 100 to 99) is almost instant when turning the device on.

I think you may be obsessing a bit. Your numbers are nothing like what the people that have had genuine battery drain problems have been experiencing. This constant checking isn't doing anything good at all. It just seems to cause you worry. Use the device, see what kinda of actual usage you get out of it without checking % all the time. There is absolutely nothing indicating you have one of the faulty ones!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote