View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@user_none - yeah thats what I thought, that it wasn't a "known/expected issue" - hence why DaleM shouldn't be blamed for asking the question.

My vague recollection (without looking things up) was that there was a problem with one of the betas if you had installed one of the other betas first. Hence I just straight installed 0.5 64-bit on top of my 0.4.2 install. However like the OP it crashed on startup with an error that sounds similar to that he mentions. I uninstalled and installed it again, and in my case it then worked.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote