View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #9
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigna04 View Post
Hmm base on your "review" (I guess), I might have to rethink about getting an ebook reader. I was under the impression ebooks arec heaper too (it would make sense that they are but ??).
It surprises me that people are under this impression. For years already people have been complaining about ebook prices, and it's gotten that much worse since the beginning of the year with the agency model coming into effect. This has been the topic of dozens upon dozens of threads on this forum alone.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote