View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #5
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Thanks. After I posted I realised the the reset may or may not delete all my side loaded books so I perservered and removed them all via Calibre.
I actually left about 100 on the Kobo as I figured she is almost 15 and it's probably time to move to more mature literature! Ha ha - she can just ignore the stuff she isn't interested in. Or better yet she can learn how to manage it herself.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote