View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Looking for a book ;-)

I Know it is almost impossible, but is there anyone who can help me?

It is about a book i read some time ago, cant remember title/writer :-(
It is about a government run operation to cover up all 'weird' magic/undead/psych abilities and other stuff connected. One of the story plot-points that maybe gives a clue is the scene that the main character climbs a ladder to change the board that says xxx days without vampires.
It was a secret department hidden behind a coffee-shop/cinema..
The main character has the ability to 'see' (relive?) the past of certain items he touches, and has a partner that can see dead people.
It is a humorous kinda story i liked a lot, and wanted to find out if he/she had wrote some more.

Hope someone can help me out here!

Thanks a lot in advance..

Wilco
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote