Thread: Troubleshooting Jammed 5 way controller, always up
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmac View Post
Thanks for sharing. Was your Kindle within the warranty period? My Kindle is 15 months old now, just outside the warranty period. :-(
Yes mine had like a few weeks left in it, it was but the CS representative I spoke to told me it wouldn't have mattered, that they would have replaced it anyways.

People have called Amazon after having their kindles thrown into water and dropped and broken, admitted this to the Kindle CS representative and have been mailed a new kindle the next day. Can't beat that. Really, give them a call!
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote