Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #8
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
@Iņigo,

I have been away for a few days, so I couldn't answer your questions, but it seems that you managed very well in answering them yourself

I am currently experimenting with a way to get the 'views' in the Home screen configurable, so that it would be easy to add new views (or hide existing onces from the Home screen). I currently have an Application-View icon and an Installation Files-icon on the emulator, so creating new views is not that difficult. I am now thinking on how to make it user configurable.

I will also need some way to modify the tags of a document, without breaking the current behaviour.

I currently have my holidays, so I have some more time then I would normal have to play with the DR. (I will also go to Barcelona for a few days, so I do not spend all my days behind a computer and DR.)
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote