View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
In general I agree, if for no other reason than it will get it in front of a lot more people.

It could be so much better though, assuming that Best Buy does their usual poor job of marketing it in the stores. When I was researching my Sony I went to several stores and none of the display models worked, and there were no employees that could answer even the most basic of questions on them.
When I went hunting for a ereader I brought along a paper clip to reset the Sony readers.

Another problem that I found was people used keys (or something) to scratch the screens in the stores near me.

Employees know or give a damn??? Not here.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote