View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Adding scrollbars is an option, but it would still be a good deal of work. Open a ticket and someday in the dreamed of future when my TODO stack winds down sufficiently, I'll get to it.
Hmm... guess I am a bit spoiled from Visual FoxPro development I used to do. This would just be two properties on each form. 1) Border Type=resizable 2) Enable scroll bars=true Then a bit of code in the base form class to save/restore sizes.

Sigh,
BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote