View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:21 AM   #16116
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Just finished reading BUtterfield 8 by Johh O'Hara. A rather compelling read with Great Depression, great description of New York during Prohibition , speakeasies, absolutely great dialogues, class defined characters. I seriously didn't expect so much sex, drugs and even pedophilia problems in the book written in forties of the last century.

I am now reading The Lockwood Concern from the same author - and it's even better! It's a pitty only three of his books are available in ebook format so I had to pick this one up in paperback from a friend.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote