View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamhas View Post
Is there someplace I can find documentation of the css which Calibre uses in converting a book to epub? I can read it well enough, but all the styles are simply .calibreN or .calibreNN with no indication of the purpose of each style.
Your book
Calibre starts with what is in your book
then it applies the settings and calculates all those calibre# ones as needed.

I have seen as few as 3

There is no hard significance to the numbers.

Typical:
calibre is the body class when the book came with a cover
calibre3 can be the body class when a calibre generated cover was added. Many time calibre3 and calibre 4 are normal paragraphs... But never count on it

everything else.. You need to decode the usage from context.

(I use Sigil in CV mode, find in CSS )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote