View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #7
PainMike
the Gusto Gargoyle
PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
Goodbye MS Office 2013, Hello Office 2010!

OneNote is tough to replace, especially since the stuff I love about it is not the most popular stuff. If I ever win the lottery, I'll commission a software package to my liking, because MS rarely changes in a direction that makes me like them more -- and I especially hate subscriptions.
OneNote is one handy part at work where I use it, say, in mail context with meeting agendas and minutes, similarly a working sharePoint environment with MSOffice has its potential etc.
But as a home user, I'm just keeping eye on the advance of OpenStuff capabilities with common file formats without need to spin MS cobweb around them all the time.
PainMike is offline   Reply With Quote