View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 AM   #247
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I noticed the same thing on the Cleveland CLEVNET Overdrive site. I can't help wondering if they did any real user testing before they rolled this out - I utterly hate it!
Not likely, the designers seem to be idiots. I've been complaining about the search and the categories since I started using it years ago and nothing has changed. The search if friggin worthless -- can't find any specific author or book without it including tons of irrelevant bullshit. They don't even have a science category and they don't seem to have a clue about categorizing books (particularly non-fiction). The fiction seems just as bad, you try to look at fantasy and get a bunch of romance books or whatever.....just this side shy of completely random.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote