View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #67
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I would have posted this different IF I was looking for advice! But I wrote it as a Warning to others thinking about Buy Used eReaders! TRUST to me is 75% of a sale I thought I could Trust the person I got it from. After 3 weeks of trying to get thru to SONY Well there goes that Trust! Internet friends fron another forum got me the direction to the Hard Rest But I still couldnt do it & of course we didnt know what I was doing wrong since We were not inperson! UGH SOOO after 3 weeks of a Brick I felt a warning was wise for others! Reader works BUT IF the seller Refuses to remove their information from their account & You Cant do a Hard rest then your screwed!
3 weeks 6 CALLS to Sony 10 emails to the person I purchsed it from! 3 internet friends Trying to help! I just didnt Want Anyone else being taken advatage of!!! THEN the PTB on here Moved my post! And Now you folks seem to think Tearing my typing Spellind Whatever apart.... IF as I said READ the beginning You should have Seen this was Move Thus Changing the Warning into a Decussion! So Have Fun Cause I guessing you have nothing better to do!
BTW I Dont want to lean Typing & Spelling here IF I want ed that I go back to School .... O That wont work cause Rehab says since it wont get me a job thye wont teack me typing with my 1 good hand! So I still 1 finger peck....

Last edited by Barbara1955; 09-05-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote