View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #12
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
I've read on AndroidTablets.net that this won't let you shift apps onto the SD card, so you're stuck with what remains of the 4GB flash memory. You can put files on the SD card, just not the apps. It was a deal breaker for a lot of people. I looked into over the weekend when I decided to cancel my Vox and ultimately decided against it, mostly because of that issue.
Hmmmm.....interesting.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote