Thread: Hacks Which Hacks for my 3.3?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 11:41 PM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
I just did a factory reset on my Kindle and then installed the 3.3 software update on my Kindle 3G wi-fi. Which jailbreak and hacks should I now install that will work with my 3.3. Could someone post the link or tell me which version to use?

Thanks so much!
There is an entire thread devoted to this in the Kindle Developer's corner sub-forum of this Kindle forum. The thread is called Fonts and Screensaver Hacks. The very first post is a comprehensive description of what and how to. If you go to that thread you will find your answers and lots of help.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote