View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:42 AM   #27
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Ixt, I would suggest reading Cat's Cradle next. It's my favorite and it's probably his most accessible book. If you liked the first chapter then you may want to read his non-fiction books, which are mainly collections of essays and articles: Wampeters, Foma and Granfalloons, Palm Sunday, Armageddon in Retrospect, and A Man without a Country.
I agree. I'd also add The Siren's of Titan to that "accessible" list. Pretty much a straight-up scifi story.

I actually prefer his non-fiction stuff over his fiction--but certainly not by a whopping amount or anything.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote