View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:57 AM   #60
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
I loaded the latest version on my pandigital novel. It seems to work well other than a couple of annoyances.
First, it always opens the last book accessed. I have tried to find a setting to stop this action but can't locate one. Would rather have it go to a default folder.
Second, when hitting the back button, the app seems to loop through the last three steps over and over instead of backing up or out of the program.
Key actions are configurable insettings dialog. Just choose Exit action for Back key.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote