View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #12
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Do you know what it means to generate hashes for a 70GB library at each crash of calibre ? It takes at least half an hour.
Yers I do which is why hash codes are not common practice AFAIK for dynamic database operations. 1/2 hour seems pretty fast to me even with i7.

I am thinking that has codes are not going to stop your crashes and that the crashes are the big problem.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote