View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
spear
Connoisseur
spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question ebook readers on airplanes???

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, and the owner of a new ebookwise 1150. I enjoy it greatly and plan on taking it with me on my next trip. So my stupid questions are: 1. will I be allowed to take it with my carry on luggage? 2. Will I have to tell the TSA guys (who probably won't know what an ebook reader is) that it is a large PDA? 3. Will going through the xray/security machine hurt the reader?

I'm not planning on reading on the plane (I get motion sickness) or turning it on. Am I just being paranoid?
spear is offline   Reply With Quote