View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:11 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
8700 posts and you're not a heavy internet user?
I took this to mean being online all the time, in many different areas.......I just kinda got "stuck" here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Came to say this I think you're more internet savvy than you think, DG.
No....you're just used to seeing me. Well, I can use "google".............

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag View Post
DG, your activity on MR disqualifies you from being non-internet-savvy, and your comment also indicates your above-average intelligence/education As for the household income bit, I can't speak to your specific case, but I think a lot of us here don't fit the bill, especially when you consider what Quantcast has to say about MobileRead demographics!

Well, I just don't know what to say about this.

First, thank you for the compliment.

However, I'm average, just average. High school education, blue collar jobs all my life, no true 'vocation'. I've learned thru the kindness of strangers (thanks, MobileRead!) and by my mistakes.....

Our income is probably lower/middle class.

I just see red when I read "studies" like this.

Pfffttt!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote