View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #14
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I tried it and like it. I like the way the books are presented. BUT I do have a couple of suggestions.

1. We should be able to filter by format.

For example, I only read ebooks on my Sony 505 so I am not interested in books for the PC, cell phone, or Kindle. I would like to be able to filter out responses that are not compatible with my Sony.

Filtering by format would allow that. I could choose BeBB, LRF, and ePub ADE, for example, whereas someone with a Kindle could choose AZW.

If filtering by format is not possible, then by device would be useful. I, for one, am not interested in responses that do not include eInk devices (i.e., responses that include only PC, cell phones, PDAs, and the like).

2. We should be able to sort by price.

Yes, you provide filtering such as "less than $5" but sometimes that isn't what I want. I would prefer to be able to sort by price (low to high and hight to low) because the low price books might be for cell phones only, where as the midrange price books might be for eInk devices.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote