View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thanks testers. That sound like how it should work. I think the OP is correct something is wrong.

I would reset the device.

If that doesn't work, they might try Harry's suggestion to do a chkdsk on it.

If that doesn't work, I would get Amazon to replace it. Although it is strange that will will store the location properly since you can return to the correct location from the home page. But, perhaps that and current book or whatever are stored separately.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote