View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #13
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have not put my name in the thread to win a new Kindle.

Not that I would not to win a Kindle; but, there is this thing called a conflict of interest. It would look a little shady if a mod won. In fact, some of the new mods had already signed up in the thread to win a Kindle before they became mods. (Don't worry, their names will be removed from the pool of possible winners.)

And yes, it does seem that we have had a growth in membership. It started before the contest as Alex was quoted on several sites and we were linked to by many more with the early pre-release photos of the Kindle2 that Alex found and posted.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote