View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #25
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Thought about a quick update on my own thread ...;-)

Came back from visit my mom in South America and boy! ... I love the mini! As ereader device and portable tablet, is very nice!

We enjoy the mini during our overnight trip a lot. We watched two Amazon Prime movies offline, I used it as ereader device in Miami when changing planes, and took few pictures in Colombia when my DSLR was not handy. I had a blast.

Yeah, not same resolution as the iPad3, but it's actually more crisp with PDFs than the iPad2. But not so small than my previous Nexus 7 or Galaxy Tablet.

Great battery and so portable but easy to read and see that I just gave my iPad3 to my wife.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote