View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:06 AM   #174
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaTornado View Post
First time installing Komic and it works great!
One thing, is it possible for a setting to disable the welcome popup for non 5.1.0 users?
So you are pre-5.1.0?? I added the popup to solve a problem with firmware from 5.1.0 on.
If you have a 5.0.3 or 5.0.4 you should be able also to use pinch-to-zoom!
Anyway, which firmware do you have?

It could be possible to check the firmware version and enable/disable the popup, I just need to find where that information is stored in the kindle!

(I though firmware pre-5.1.0 can't use lots of feature I added, just like clockwise and anticlockwise rotation....)
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote