View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 01:56 AM   #132
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I must say that having not used a touchscreen ereader, I cannot offer an opinion as to the validity of their functionality, specifically regarding dirty screens. What I would like on my Kindle is just for the page turn buttons to be replaced by a little touchpad that I can swipe up or down to flow the text. I don't know if that would work either, I suppose there would be inadvertent swipes perhaps?
You don't need a touch based K3 to test out how the screen handles fingerprints. Just touch, tap, & swipe the screen like it was a touch. You'll find out about fingerprints. The K3 screen is the same as the other touchscreen just no IR to allow touching to work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote