View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
Interesting. Because I get the "Fo" everytime I convert an InDesign CS5 back to CS3 without linking the image first... The .INX file screws up the path, but you link the images FIRST before converting to .inx then all is good...

Strange that it appears in the OPF file though
I think you are mis-interpreting the message
It says the a page references the no-file-name anchor AND there is no ENTRY in the OPF for a file with no-file-name

What I dont undestand is why FC does not show the line number for the reference . (Is it a simple case, that a nil filename condition was not handled?)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote