View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #11
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I think that I know what is happening. Have you by any chance changed the font size in Android / Settings / Display?

When mine is set to "Normal", which is where it "lives", I don't see any difference between the html and rich-text version. However, if I set it to "Huge" then there is an enormous difference between them.
There is a difference even if you have the font size set to large. Not as much of a difference as if you have it set to huge, but it is very noticeable to me.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote