View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #53
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
From your own observations of the de-brick downloads vs reports -
Some of those 99% are people who do read the first forum thread,
fix their problem, and quietly go away. (Which is just fine, that is why it is sticky.)
And the fact that you can read and download as an anonymous lurker, but you have to REGISTER to leave a success report, only contributes to this high "quietly go away" ratio...

EDIT: Regarding the image downloads, amazon techs told me that providing the images for debricking purposes "should be okay", but they never followed that up with written permission from their legal staff as I requested. Until I get written permission, I will keep access to the debricking repair images in the form of non-clickable URLs on a pastebin.com page, as can be seen in the sticky first post (to comply with the MR "no direct links to IP" rule ridgidly enforced in the parent forum).

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-10-2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Rename "forensic" to "debricking repair".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote