View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 04:44 PM   #6
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdumau1 View Post
But how can i do only one of the answers show "Correct" or "Wrong", resetting the others answers to "Normal"
Unfortunately, I can't help you with that. You might want to try stackoverflow, if you don't get an answer from another MR member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdumau1 View Post
Can you tell me the best readers to epub 3 (who read JavaScript and other interactive functions)
BTW, it you want to test your book with Adobe Digital Editions, you'll need to create an epub3 book. Otherwise the book will be rendered with a different engine. (You can convert epub2 books to epub3 books with the optional epub3 output plugin.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote