Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 02:44 AM   #1841
Elendiar
Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Elendiar solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aizykr8 View Post
I did exactly the steps in this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1795

Elendiar said he got it to work on the same device/firmware but didn't say how he did it.
I did everything as directed in manual.
Some note, in text are same values, i "ctrl+f" twice and change their too (idk, maybe its too much).

You can use this fix (script for KUAL) fields.zip from 4pda.ru, based on my changes, just automated with backup function (obiously you can replace ur own *.jar file and use for convenient replacement).

Last edited by Elendiar; 07-13-2017 at 03:26 AM.
Elendiar is offline   Reply With Quote