View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 02:38 PM   #55
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by xl743 View Post
Do you have any tools/automated scripts to build native Linux version for debugging/preview purposes?
No. I was syncing with dropbox and updating through a script when launching cr3.
Now that I implemented the OTA Update from dev branch I'll test with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xl743 View Post
Since I have PB 301+, I used pb360 build, everything seems to work OK, except dictionary.
I think you have the same problem as sadowski. He reported the 4-way buttons not working with pb515. I suppose it's affecting all non-touch devices.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote