View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:05 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianLungs View Post
Perhaps some SONY ereader people can look at the Kindle fonts and tell me where they lie? Specifically, I like the fourth font from the smallest. Is that bigger than the SONY large or the same.

What I am looking for is someone to look at these Kindle fonts and tell me which ones the SONY ereader can do.
Please read what I'm telling you.

You can't say "is such and such a font on the Kindle bigger than the Sony Large?", except in the case of a specific book. The creator of a book on the Sony specifies what size the font is, not the person reading it. Different books on the Sony Reader therefore have different font sizes.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote