View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 02:31 PM   #166
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra 2
Thanks, I mainly use KEPUBs. Actually I just tried hyphenation on my Kobo with the attached dictionary loaded, also uploaded some books with the Kobo Output plugin hyphenation on and off. It seems that in every book the left character minimum limit is 2, not 3, what might be the reason?

Wonder if KEPUB accepts soft hyphens in a book, that could be a way to go around it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboRoot.zip (12.4 KB, 113 views)
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote