View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 05:10 AM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelh View Post
:-)

re: paypal
I always pay with my card. I never really need paypal so I am cautious about giving away my phone number (in case of unsolicited commercial calls), which is a prerequisite to paypal account. If I need it I will go thru it, but I just never do.

PH

P.S. Also paypal promises heck of a protection, but I was once scammed on ebay and neither ebay nor paypal (a friend with a paypal account payed for the item) helped at all. In fact they appeared to do everything in their power to prevent me from getting my money back.
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

I have gotten my money back from PayPal the one and only time I requested it. But I guess I may have been lucky.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote