View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #62
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
No, the white lines are quite short, only about a centimeter long. It is hard to capture in a photo, because it's most obvious when a black bar comes up, but that only lasts for about 1 second. So, I tried taking a movie with my camera, and cropping out part of a frame that showed the problem. It's blurry, but hopefully you can see what's going on in the black region. I'm wondering if the same thing isn't happening in the text, as well, making it faint in places. You can see where it says "Page 1 of 1" that the text is missing some "ink".

By the way, I also have to press a button the first time something is opened before it appears on the screen.
It looks like the waveform mode used when refreshing the screen is not right. But I diffed the latest SDK with the unofficial pbsdk-1.1 and found no difference on the waveform mode definition. This probably needs more investigation.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote