View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 10:05 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
You are probably already aware of this, but I figured I would mention it anyway. Games like the "BombSquad" freebie you posted require either the $40 amazon game controller or at the very least the "voice controlled" remote that comes with the Fire TV. I don't think the "non-voice controlled" remote that comes with the Fire Stick will work. (and I can't really image any remote providing a good game experience).
Thanks, I wasn't aware of it because I hadn't looked into it.

But now that you bring this point up, it's probably a good idea to post hardware requirements anytime someone alerts us to an app or game; in addition to compatibility issues. There are some apps that'll work for the console, but not for the stick.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote