View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Welcome as an official Member of our band!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancelx View Post
I finally managed to buy the Pocket Pro !!
Now I can happily return the Libre.

Thanks to the forum for all the questions, answers, posts, reviews.... even the negative when it appears. Makes one feel good about the decision.,

I dont know why I passed the PP over in my initial search? Momentary brain freeze I guess.

Great support group, always improving product (without having to buy upgrades), etc... now I'm gushing aren't I, haha.

Crap.... now I got to wait for it to arrive !

Thanks again !
Dear cancelx:

I know very well how long you wrestled with this decision! I know you had your doubts. I think VERY soon you will see that you made an incredible decision here and bought a great device that will please you as you love it.

You are just in time! The new eBook Store should be ready by March 16 and I pray I can finally announce it. You can start to build your library! It will also have all the latest bestsellers under one button and will give you more than 200,000 PAY eBooks of every genre. AND... the best part is every single eBook in there (free or pay) will definitely display on your Pocket PRO (not a single worry about format)!!

I never thought it would happen; but I am proud to have you join our happy band!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote