View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 03:01 AM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Inkbook Prime as replacement for ImcoV6L ?

Does someone have experience with them?
My ImcoV6L is failing me, I didn't get along with the Icarus I bought to replace it, so I'm thinking about buying the Inkbook Prime.

My main requirements are physical buttons and the ability to rotate the screen so that the spine of the cover is "up".
Android is a very-nice-to-have, I haven't really used it much yet, but I like having the option.

Apparently the Inkbook Prime doesn't have a cover yet, but should get one in a few weeks (?).
And of course it doesn't have Google Play, which means sideloading. Not ideal, but acceptable.

AFAIK the screen resolution is the same, so that wouldn't be a problem for me - better may be better, but as-is is good enough.

Thoughts?
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote