View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
A good selection of books and I wouldn't be disappointed to read any of these. But in the end plumped for The Tim Machine as it's been on my own "to-read" list for ages.
Nice.

I'm not sure yet this month. I have already read Little Brother, Down And Out in the MK, Verdant Skies. I enjoyed them all, although Down and Out is a bit bizarre. I read about 3-4 chapters of Prauge and gave up on it... I just couldn't get into it.

I am leaning towards Union of Renegades and A Lady's Life, which I voted for during the Non-fiction month.

Decisions, decisions....

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote