View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #108
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I read ideally from start to finish but of course there are a lot of unfinished series like the dresden files as an example which I have to wait for and in those cases sometimes I would set my current book aside temporarily for the one I've been waiting on.

I'm mostly a series reader it's rare I read a standalone novel I think the last one I read was "Ready Player One"
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote