View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:47 AM   #81
jamadams
Connoisseur
jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS-505, 600 & Librié
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
And yet you have several Kindles, I see. Have you not noticed that the Kindle does not use full justification? All least not for Mobi format books.
Do you mean books from the kindle store? I don't buy them. I convert my books in Calibre.

What's the definition of fully justified? I like a straight edge on both sides. I'm not bothered if it is hyphenated. My understanding was that the Kindle defaults to somewhere in-between (ie mostly justified with the occasional unjustified line).

Last edited by jamadams; 01-31-2013 at 10:56 AM.
jamadams is offline   Reply With Quote