View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Custom Chinese-English dictionary

Custom Chinese-English dictionary

As a side product of my Japanese-English dictionary (cf. Custom Japanese-English dictionary) I produced a Chinese-English dictionary based on CC-CEDICT.

Installation: In order to use this dictionary you need FW 2.3.1 or higher. Rename cedict4kobo.zip to dicthtml-ja.zip and copy it to .kobo\dict\ of the reader. Be aware that you will lose your Japanese definition dictionary by this. For a general description of the installation process, cf. New custom English dictionaries.

The reading experience will improve (auto selection of the dictionary) by changing the language of the epub from Chinese to Japanese.

I welcome feedback.

Edit: With more recent firmwares, the name of the Japanese dictionary has been changed to dicthtml-jaxxdjs.zip (instead of dicthtml-ja.zip).
Attached Files
File Type: zip cedict4kobo.zip (8.31 MB, 4451 views)

Last edited by tshering; 03-23-2017 at 06:04 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote